In a free enterprise, the community is not just another stakeholder in business, but is in fact the very purpose of its existence. - Jamsetji Tata
Tata Capital Investment Banking
Tata Capital Investment Banking provides independent advice on mergers and acquisitions and financing via debt and equity to a diverse group of Indian and multinational corporations, banks and financial institutions across major industry sectors. The team of seasoned professionals has in-depth experience in strategic investment analysis, mergers, acquisitions, financing (equity and debt) and recapitalizations.
Our key strengths are:
- Our good name and our respect for the core Tata values: we only do what is right for our clients
- A great transaction team with long experience across all financial products and sectors
- Our access to the Tata group's vast range of contacts in India, Europe and ASEAN as well as other global relationships
- Our ability to harness intellectual capital and wide-ranging experience to customize innovative solutions for our clients
- Our reach with offices in India, London and Singapore
In India, the Investment banking business operates under Tata Securities Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Tata Capital Limited and under Tata Capital Plc in London and Tata Capital Markets Pte. Ltd. in Singapore.
Tata Securities has a Category I Merchant Banking License issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Tata Capital Plc is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK and Tata Capital Markets Pte Ltd is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to conduct the regulated activities of advising on corporate finance and dealing in securities.